As some of our customers may have been aware in the past few weeks, it’s now possible to integrate your chatbot to your favorite online app through Zapier. Today we are excited to announce the launch of BotStar support for Zapier.
Zapier is a service that connects hundreds of apps and services together, allowing you to automate a lot of tasks that you probably currently do by hand.
Zapier’s Zap Templates are readymade integrations or Zaps between BotStar and pre-selected apps. In a few clicks, they help you discover a use case, connect apps, and turn on the Zap easily. Zap Templates are the fastest way for you to automate workflows.
What BotStar Triggers and Actions are Supported?
As of this point, we are supporting the following 5 trigger events listed below, there will be more to be released in the future. Should you need to have any other new triggers on our Zapier listing, feel free to contact us.
- New Checkpoint – Triggers when a new checkpoint record is created.
- New Subscriber – Triggers when a user subscribes to receive broadcast messages.
- Updated User Attribute – Triggers when a specified User Attributes has been added or updated to audience.
- New Request for Human Takeover – Triggers when a user request to contact human operator.
- New Tag on User – Triggers when a new tag is added to a user.